The Best of 2017 Countdown Continues!
Here’s a recap..
- Number 12 Vintage Effects Wash Dry Sink
- Number 11 Paris Grey Bedroom Set
- Number 10 Seagull Gray with Glaze Bench
- Number 9 Classic Black Dresser
- Number 8 Simply White Farmhouse Dresser
- Number 7 Farmhouse Coffee Table in Java Gel
On to today’s picks for Best of 2017 Transformations!
- Number 6 Coco and Louis Blue Roll Top Desk
This sweet child’s vintage rolltop desk was such a little gem. My neighbor wanted me to give it a new life and planned on taking it out of storage and using it in her newly renovated home. We decided on the lovely Annie Sloan Coco. It is a soft neutral and blends into most any decor. A wash of Annie Sloan Old White softened the color even more. The inside had a small drawer and I added a pop of Louis Blue as a finishing touch. A sweet piece made sweeter!
- Number 5 French End Table Before and After
This end table is actually part of pair that I found in the thrift store. They were both in terrible condition. I was amazed when after I sanded back the top, it revealed itself to be such a beauty! Minwax Early American stain brought out its lovely grain. Annie Sloan Old Ochre gave it a creamy white on the base and new glass pulls gave it a pop of glam. I really love this little table and plan of finishing its pair first thing in the new year!
We are down to Numbers 4 and 3 tomorrow – getting there!